Wednesday, March 16, 2011

OkBYE

I'm too tired to even think.  Last week I caught a head cold (sick again? WTF. NOT okay) and got 4 hours of sleep in well over a 48 hour time-span due to not being able to breathe.  And that was with double doses of Nyquil, chugging straight out of the bottle, no shame.  Not gonna lie, kind of proud of lil' old me that I made it without waking up to myself overturned in a ditch on the 101.  I can't believe I even functioned.  But maybe that's it.  Functioning.  It's been kinda funky lately!  Life has felt like I'm walking forward with my head turned upside down (maybe repercussions of so much Nyquil?).  Ever feel like a time of your life has a theme to it?  Well I definitely know what the bold word in this chapter is: communication.  There is no effective functioning in life without it!  I swear, I may be the biggest advocate of great communication skills but for whatever reason, I keep hitting walls.  Walls existing only due to the lack thereof (of communicating well).  At work, with my family, my friends, with the kid I tutor, with myself.  It's getting really old.  The only way to amend that is by prioritizing.  What's important and what isn't. (So like....having a beer or two? JK).  I'm so not in the mood to do all that dirty work but it really is the only way.  And I'm gonna do it, I know that, but for now, and for no apparent reason, this is all I can think of and say: Ugh.
OkBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment