Friday, April 22, 2011

To: Me, From: Me

Well it's been a while since I last updated!!!  Let me just say, I've been having a good time; a few frustrations here and there, no doubt, I'll touch on that another time.  However, I feel like I'm in the mood to "gift" myself, so ....... in a nut shell, I think I've just blown the roof off my little budget (kind of like the US Government?).  First of all, I splurged out of pee-my-pants excitement for the lineup of OutsideLands in San Fran in August, so I went ahead and purchased my 3-day festival pass for that.  Then, I went to Coachella which was kind of a mind-eraser.  I always loved music, experimenting with different genres and styles (favorite is anything with a unique and bumpin' beat, bass, and let's not forget talent).  Coachella though, lemme say....I have never felt so connected to vibrations in my life!  I was surfing music, catching soundwaves, and you know, I still think I've got my sea-legs on because my head still bobs to every beat I hear. 

That makes me happy.

You know what else I did for myself?  I bought a pair of nude colored stripper-esque shoes.  My roommate said, "You go from wearing flats and flip flops...to THESE?"  Oh yeah!  I enjoy variety, extremes, and opposites.  Check out these bad boys.  The lighting isn't too good, but you get the point.  I don't believe in violence or possession of weapons, necessarily, but I do believe in heels of mass destruction, on occasion!  They're Steve Maddens and yes, I can walk in them, but don't be surprised if you find them accompanied on me by a soft helmet, in case I eat shit.  Or, just keep handing me drinks because I always walk better in tall shoes when not conscious of myself ;)  I think my 5"3-and-some-change reaches to 5"9 in them and...on a non-boasting side note, my little legs look pretty effin' good.  They really make this hippy-ish chick feel like Barbie.  I can dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment